The notions used in the Rules mean:
- PAUSE- PAUSE Natalia Goc, Gajowa 9, 88-400 Żnin, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5621808155, National Business Registry Number (REGON):367759195.
- User – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit, who is not a legal person, of which regulations grant legal capacity, who places an Order in the Shop;
- Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- The rules– these rules ofproviding electronic services within Online Shop www.your-pause.com
- Online Shop PAUSE – a website, that is, www.your-pause.com where the User may, in particular, place the Orders;
- Goods – full-sizeor small-size skin-care cosmetic products included in an offer of Surprise Boxes – subscription box with selected teas and chocolates, as well as unit cosmetic products included in a retail offer of the Shop.
- Sales agreement – an agreement for sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between PAUSE and the User, concluded with the use of the website of the Shop;
- Subscription – a service, in which Surprise Box is delivered – subscription box, for the period of subscription selected by the User, containing whole products for home SPA, and also in order to test new cosmetics andexpressing an opinion about them.
- The act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale – the Act of July 27, 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale andamendments to the Civil Code (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 141, item 1176, as amended);
- The Act on Providing Electronic Services– the Act of July 18, 2002 on Providing Electronic Services(Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Registration form – a form that allows the User to sign up on the website.
- Order – a declaration of will of the User, aiming directly at conclusion of sales agreement, defining particularly the type and number of goods.
- Order confirmation – an e-mail message sent by PAUSE to the User, containing final confirmation of all relevant elements of an order, immediately after placing an order.
- General provisions
2.1. These rules define the rules of making use of Online Shop available in www.your-pause.com
2.2. These rules are the rules, referred to in art. 8 of the Act on Providing Electronic Services.
2.3. Online shop, that is, www.your-pause.com, is run by PAUSE, which is both an owner and administrator of the Online Shop mentioned above.
2.4. The Rules define, in particular:
- a) the rules of signing up and using an account within the Online Shop;
- b) terms and conditions of placing Orders via e-mail within the Online Shop;
- c) the rules of concluding sales agreements with the use of services provided within the Online Shop.
2.5. Making use of the Online Shop is possible on condition of fulfilment, by IT system used by the User, the following minimal technical requirements:
- c) Google Chrome in a version 8 or higher.
Recommended screen resolution is 1024×768 pixels.
2.6. In order to make use of the Online Shop, the User should, on his/her own, gain access to a computer or user’s device, with an access to the Internet and access to electronic mail.
2.7. In accordance with legal regulations in force, PAUSE reserves the right to limit the services provided via Online Shop to people who are above 18. Potential Users will be informed about that.
2.8. The users may gain access to these rules, at any time, using a reference placed on the homepage of www.your-pause.com and download and print it.
2.9. Information about goods on the websites of the Shop, particularly their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, are an invitation to conclude an agreement, within meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
III. The rules of making use of the Online Shop
3.1. Signing up is required to start using the Online Shop.
3.2. Filling up and accepting the registration form, made available on one of the websites of the Shop, are required.
3.3. The condition of signing up is to give consent to the content of the rules and to give personal data marked as obligatory.
3.4. PAUSE may deprive the User of the right to make use of the Online Shop and to limit the access to the whole or part of the content of the Online Shop, with immediate effect, in the event of infringement of the Rules by the User, in particular, when User:
- a) while signing up for Online Shop, provided false, inaccurate or out of date data, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
- b) via Online Shop, infringed personal rights of third parties, in particular, personal rights of other users of the Online Shop,
- c) behaved in a way that may be regarded by PAUSE as behaviours against legal regulations in force or general rules of using the Internet or being a slight to reputation of PAUSE.
3.5. A person who was deprived of the right to make use of the Online Shop can’t sign up again without prior consent of PAUSE.
3.6. In order to provide security of announcements and data related to services provided within the Website, the Online Shop takes technical and organizational actions adequate to the degree of security risk of provided services, in particular, the actions that prevent acquiring and modifying personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized people.
3.7. The user is particularly obliged to:
- a) not to provide the content prohibited by the provisions of law, for example, content promoting violence, defaming or infringing personal rights or other rights of third parties,
- b) to make use of Online Shop in a way that does not disturb its functioning, in particular, through the use of specific software or devices,
- c) not to take such actions as: sending out or placing within the Online Shop undesired trade information(spam),
- d) to make use of Online Shop in a way convenient for other Usersandfor PAUSE,
- e) to make use of any content placed within Online Shop only for personal use,
- f) make use of the Online Shop in a manner consistent with all provisions of Polish law, provisions of the Rules, as well as with general rules of using Internet.
- A procedure of concluding sales agreements
4.1. In order to conclude a sales agreement via Online Shop, you must enter website www.your-pause.com to select goods from an offer of the Shop, taking subsequent technical actions based on displayed announcements and information available on the website.
4.2. The goods selected by the User are added to the basket.
4.3. In case of subject of an order, that is, Surprise Box – subscription box, delivery is free.
4.4. In case of subject of an order, that is, cosmetic product included in a retail offer, the cost of delivery is calculated in accordance with price list of courier company.
4.5. While placing an Order – until the moment of pressing a button „Order” – the User may modify data and selected goods. To do this, the User should follow displayed announcements and information available on the website.
4.6. Upon giving all necessary data by the User who makes use of the Online Shop, the summary of placed Order will be displayed. The summary of placed Order will contain information concerning:
- a) the subject of an order,
- b) unit andtotal price of ordered products or services, including the costs of delivery andadditional costs (if any),
- c) selected payment method,
- d) selected method of delivery,
- e) time of delivery.
4.5. In order to send an Order, you must accept the content of the rules, give personal data marked as mandatory and press a button „Order”.
4.6. Placing an Order by the User is a declaration of will of conclusion of sales agreement with PAUSE, in accordance with content of the rules.
4.7. Upon placing an Order, the User shall receive an e-mail entitled „Order confirmation”, containing final confirmation of all relevant elements of an Order.
4.8. An agreement is treated as concluded at the moment of receiving an e-mail by the User.
4.9. Sales agreement is concluded in Polish language, with a content consistent with the rules.
5.1. The delivery of the goods is international and they are sent to the address indicated by the User while placing an Order.
5.2. Ordered goods are delivered by courier parcel by the courier company chosen by PAUSE. The cost of delivery is [exact costs of delivery or link to the website with details]. In addition, the costs of delivery will be indicated while placing an Order.
5.3 Delivery completion date in case of subscription of Surprise Box – subscription box will be defined in an Order confirmation. If the date will not be defined – within 7 working days of Order confirmation.
5.4. Delivery completion date in case of unit object is up to 7 days.
5.5. The clients may gain access to these rules, at any time, using a reference placed on the homepage of www.your-pause.com and download and print it.
Recording, securing and confirming relevant provisions of an agreement for sale of goods are done by sending to the User, to specified e-mail address and by adding to a parcel containing the Goods, printout of confirmation, specification of an Order and VAT invoice.
5.6. PAUSE may issue a VAT invoice for the products from an offer of www.your-pause.com. The user is obliged to send to email@example.com data needed to issue an appropriate VAT invoice:
Name and surname / company,
Address of residence /registered office,
Tax Identification Number (NIP) number (in case of a company) or PESEL number (natural persons),
Address for correspondence.
- The prices and payment methods
6.1. The prices of goods are given in PLN and contain all elements, including VAT.
6.2. PAUSE reserves the right to change the price of goods in case of promotional campaigns or sale. The change of price does not include the goods, which were previously ordered by the User.
6.3. When the subject of an order is subscription of Surprise Box – subscription box, making a payment for a placed order is possible only using a debit card.
6.4. When the subject of an order is a unit product from an offer of PAUSE Shop, the User may make a payment in the following ways:
- a) transfer to a bank account: 09 1020 1505 0000 0702 0188 4931,
- b) payment using Przelewy24,
- c) payment using a debit card – the following cards are accepted: Visa Classic, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Diners Club, PBK, JCB, American Express ,a card will be charged at the moment of sending goods.
6.5. www.your-pause.com does not allow to pay in a form of cash on delivery.
7.1. The user who wants to make use of subscription of Surprise Box – subscription box, is obliged to pay a fee for the first month of Subscription, and then pay monthly fees, until the moment of resignation from Subscription.
7.2. The user grants PAUSE the right to charge monthly fee, until the moment of resignation of the User from subscription of Surprise Boxes or change in a form of making payment by the User.
7.3. The price of subscription of the boxes may differ and depend on selected period of subscription of Surprise Boxes by the User.
7.4. The user has the right to resign from subscription of the boxes, at any moment, and is not obliged to pay any amount in this virtue.
7.5. Resignation from subscription of Surprise Boxes, as well as changing the method of payment for the subscriptions, are possible through:
- a)providing written Declaration of resignation by the Userby e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the address:
- b) marking an appropriate field, upon logging in to Useraccount on the Website.
VIII. The rights to withdraw from an agreement
8.1. The user, being a consumer within meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, is entitled – based on the provisions of law – to withdraw from a remote agreement, without giving reasons, submitting an appropriate written declaration, within 14 days and send it to the address of PAUSE given in these rules.
8.2. 14-day period starts from the day of delivery of the goods.
8.3. In case of withdrawal from a remote agreement, an agreement is deemed not concluded. Whatever the parties have furnished shall be returned unchanged, unless change was necessary within the border of ordinary administration. Return should be done immediately, not later than within 14 days. Purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
PAUSE Natalia Goc, Gajowa9, 88-400 Żnin.
8.4. The goods returned by the User should be packed appropriately, ensuring the lack of damages of a parcel during transport.
8.5. The cost of return of the goods is borne by PAUSE.
8.6. The right to withdraw from an agreement by the User is excluded in the event of:
- a) performance- upon the consent of the User, of services by PAUSE,
- b) the agreements concerning services, for which price or remuneration depend only on the movement of prices on the financial market,
- c) the goods or services with properties defined by the Userin an order placed by him/her or closely connected with him/her,
- d) the services, which, due to their character , may not be returned or quickly spoil.
- e) the goods, which, after opening may not be returned for hygienic reasons and healthprotectionof the Users, in case of opening a packaging by the User, after delivery of the goods.
8.7. In case of withdrawal from an agreement by the User, the User may use a form below:
…………………., on ………………….
name, surname and address of the user
name and address of an enterprise
DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM A REMOTE AGREEMENT
I declare that in accordance with art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] 2014 item 827), I withdraw from an agreement no. … concluded on……………….. concerning the purchase of goods/service …………………………………………
IXI. The complaints concerning goods
9.1. PAUSE, as a seller, is liable to User being a consumer within meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, for incompatibility with an agreement for sale of goods purchase by that consumer, within the scope defined by the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale.
9.2. The complaints, resulting from infringement of legally guaranteed User’s rights, or on the basis of these rules, should be made to the following address email@example.com PAUSE obliges to examine any complaint within up to 14 days, however, when it is not possible, to notify the User of the date of complaint examination.
9.3. PAUSE is not a producer of goods. A producer is liable under the warranty of sold goods on terms and for the period indicated in a warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the User may make claim within the warranty directly in the authorized service, of which address can be found in a warranty card.
- The complaints within the scope of providing electronic services
10.1. PAUSE takes actions in order to fully ensure proper functioning of the Shop, to the extent that results from current state of the art and obliges to remove, within a reasonable time, any irregularities reported by the Users.
10.2. A user is obliged immediately notify PAUSE of any irregularities or breaks in the functioning of the Online Shop.
10.3. The irregularities related to functioning of the Shop, the User may report, in writing, to the address: PAUSE, Gajowa 9, 88-400 Żnin or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using a contact form.
10.4. In a complaint, the User should give his/her name and surname, address for correspondence, type and date of occurrence of irregularity related to functioning of the Shop.
10.5. PAUSE obliges to examine any complaint within up to 14 days, however, when it is not possible, to notify the User of the date of complaint examination.
- Final provisions
11.1. Any disputes which may arise between PAUSE and User, who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by the competent court in accordance with provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
11.2. Any disputes which may arise between PAUSE and User, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by the competent court due to registered office of PAUSE.
11.3. In any matters not regulated by the Rules, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on Providing Electronic Services and other appropriate provisions of the Polish law shall apply.